Mode Finance gives you a consumer loan with a grace period . With a mode loan, you have the option of choosing two installment-free months a year. It can be a great advantage, especially in the months when you know that the economy can be a bit tight. It may be that you want a grace month in December, where the expenses are already high, or in July, when the family wants to spend a little extra money for activities during the summer holidays.
Compare Modus Finance with a number of other online consumer loans on the Danish market below.
Facts about Mode Finance
Below we have collected some facts about Modus finance consumption loans:
- How much can you borrow from mode finance?
- You can borrow from DKK 10,000 and up to SEK 50,000.
- How old should you be to borrow money from Modus Finance?
- You must be over 20 years of age to qualify for a consumer loan.
- Where can one find a consumer loan with a grace period?
- At Modus Finance you have the opportunity to get two installment-free months a year.
- THERE offers a break loan where you can also get one to two installment months.
- The focus loan offers up to 90 grace days with their Sherlock Holmes loan.
- What is the interest rate on a consumer loan from Modus Finance?
- They offer an annual debt rate of 8.73% – 26.08%.
- Should you provide security for the loan?
- No, you should not provide security for the loan
- How many grace-free months can you take per year?
- You can take two installment months per year with a mode loan.
- How fast is the loan paid?
- The money can be paid the same day you get the loan approved, otherwise the day after.
Modus finances opens up their new loan with the option of grace-free, Tuesday 25 October 2016 at. 12:00.