Blockchain payments startup payouts.cash announces the launch of its crypto product that allows anyone to send money to African countries, starting with Nigeria, in typically under 3 minutes.
Cryptocurrencies solve almost every problem that has ever existed with remittances and payments. This includes both transaction delays and high transaction costs. The main challenge for adoption has always been interoperability with fiat currencies, which are already widely accepted.
payouts.cash solves this problem by providing instant cash to users in their local currency whenever they receive crypto payments. Individuals can now use their Cash App, Coinbase or Crypto Wallet to send money to loved ones back home, which is instantly converted into their local fiat currency.
Who can use payouts.cash?
1. People who want to instantly exchange their crypto for fiat at the best market rates
2. People who get paid in crypto
3. People who send and receive money from abroad who don’t want to lose most of their money in fees or who aren’t willing to wait days for transactions to be processed.
While peer-to-peer (P2P) is a useful option when sending crypto payments, payouts.cash acts as the ultimate peer that provides instant and secure transfers when moving from crypto to cash. The company strives to save the consumer as much money as possible, and as a result, it is virtually always the cheapest player in the market.
How it works?
1. Enter the amount you want to send in USD, USDT or BTC
2. Select send option
3. Enter the recipient’s account details
4. payouts.cash generates a crypto wallet address only for this transaction
5. Send the cryptocurrency to the copied wallet address.
6. Complete the transaction by clicking on the button “I made the payment”
7. The Fiat equivalent is automatically credited to the recipient’s account.
On a mission to enable Africans to be financially included globally, payouts.cash also offers its APIs to enable payments in Africa from anywhere in the world. The service is now only available in Nigeria, but plans to expand to Ghana and Kenya, as well as other African countries, in the future.
To get started, visit https://www.payouts.cash/